Every inch of the "Made in America" SERIUS STRAP has been designed with your safety and success in mind. No expense has been spared to make your SERIUS STRAP from the from the finest industrial grade components. Our MADE IN AMERICA Quality is inspected at every step of the assembly process to assure that there is no need to worry about the quality of your SERIUS STRAP.
MarV 3-Position Fitness Handles found on all Serius Straps were originally developed for use in physical therapy and rehabilitation, they are now available to you on the SERIUS STRAP. Research has shown that exercise performed using the Grip position on the Handle is 30% more effective than those using a common stirrup grip. You can also position your hands and wrists in a Natural and Standard position for your safety and exercise effectiveness.
The Serius Foot Cradles hold your foot comfortably and securely. They are easier to get in and out of than any other body weight trainer, and are big enough for the largest of shoes. Foot Cradles
Clip one Foot Cradle to two Handle Straps and you have a Leg Cradle
for side planks!
1. Two (2) Handle and Anchor Straps that feature our exclusive MarV® 180 Degree Rotating Handle; these handles give you the ability to correctly position your wrists in the optimal position to maximize your exercise, safety, and comfort.
2. Bundles sewn into the straps lock the straps in place when used over a door. The end of the straps includes a metal clip ring used to wrap the strap around an over head anchor point and clip in place.
3. 1" inch polyethylene webbing and hardware is rated at over 600 pounds tensile strength for your security and safety.
4. Adjust your straps up or down with the cam buckle to increase or decrease the amount of lean and resistance you need.
5. Foot cradles are attached to both handles allowing you to secure one or both feet for plank, leg, and core exercises.
6. Easy to follow training manual that will guide you through the use of the Pro Serius Strap and put you on the road to true, functional fitness.
7. 20 minute Instructional DVD and wall chart to get you on your way.