Achieve a better back, better body TM with Teeter Hang Ups. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain and improved joint health:
Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
Reduce nerve pressure
Realign weight bearing skeleton
Relax tense muscles
Improve joint flexibility and range of movement
When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
• Unique to the Sport Option: Upgrade your table to the Sport model to increase versatility and intensify your inversion experience.
Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. Made of light, highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a comfortable fit.
EZ StretchTM Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
• Peace of Mind: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing. Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard.
• Product Guarantee: Teeter Hang Ups 5-year Warranty exceeds industry standards, and the 30-day money back guarantee gives you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
• Ergonomic Flex-Technology™: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
• Ankle Comfort Dial™: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
• Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-ratter knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
• Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
• Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes.