|Expand to see all item locations|
|Home : Top Brands : Troy Barbell / VTX : Troy Rubber Encased Grip Olympic Weight Sets|
|Home : Shop by Category : Commercial Equipment : Free Weights & Storage : Weight Sets & Plates : Troy Rubber Encased Grip Olympic Weight Sets|
|Home : Commercial Equipment : Free Weights & Storage : Weight Sets & Plates : Troy Rubber Encased Grip Olympic Weight Sets|
Our Troy premium grade, “Quiet Iron® EZ-lift” grip plates set the standard for excellence with their unique design, exceptional quality and durability.
The odorless, virgin rubber surface protects floor and equipment while the interlocking feature allows one to lift, lock and load more plates onto bars and machines. Troy GO-R plates are accurate within 2% plus or minus of actual weight.
Limited 10-year warranty against breakage and 1-year warranty against manufacture defects.
Our best economy GOB-86 7’ chrome Olympic bar is the one we include in many our weight sets and is a staple of retail dealers nationwide. A larger 31mm stress-proof steel bar shaft makes it stronger than most other bars in its class and a great addition to any home workout.
Choose from our 300, 400lb or 500lb sets.
- Product quality
- Customer service
- None so far
When i ordered they told me 2 to 3 weeks to ship, it got delayed to 4 weeks total (they updated me regarding your) and 1 week to ship to me.
Can't complain bc all that matters is now i can lift like i used to.
If you have the financial means, it's way better than buying cheaper used iron plates from price gougers.
Plus fitness giant is easy to deal with and make customer service a priority.
- Very high quality and durable build, they feel and look like the iron grip plates most gyms use. Minimal noise so you can lift without waking up the neighbors. Good grip so easy to lift, load, unload.
- They come covered in a lubricant/coating that takes a lot of effort to get off, i had to spray them down with dish soap and use multiple rags to remove all of it. They smell like rubber and will need to air out. Plates are a little wider/taller than normal iron plates due to the extra rubber. Long wait, but at least they have it in stock and are honest about inventory and shipping times.
Overall - a top notch supplier & product. I'm up & running and don't plan on swapping these weights or bar out for other plates or brand for any reason. If cost is too high and you can wait, there are other brands and options that you can get into for $600ish (400# of plates with a bar)
- Look & Feel
- Calibrated to +/- 2% of rated weight
- Less noise
- Easy to handle
- Good knurling on bar
- Grease on plates when received
- - Rubber Encased to prevent significant damage to hands, walls, etc
- - Traditional hand grips to allow easy carrying
- - None