This freestanding VKR / Chin / Dip combo machine is exactly what you need to bulk up your arms and shoulders while you lose inches and rip your abs. Do knee raises, leg raises and oblique bends. Grab the dip handles to develop massive triceps. This machine has it all!
- Safe No-Slip step up entry
- Thick DuraFirm™ back and arm pads
- Comfortable oversized handgrips
- Lat pull-up / chin-up station features easy step-up entry
- Push-up Station is cushioned and mounted a full 12" off the floor for the deepest pec building push-ups possible
- Dimensions: 81"H x 37"L x 26"W
- Distance between dip handles 21” (inside to inside)
- Distance between arm pads 18”
- Lat chin bar 43”
- Ten Year Warranty on Frame
- 1 Year Warranty On Parts
0% Recommend this product (0 of 1 responses)
March 17, 2016
I know just like with any review, it's subjective, but I think this equipment would best suit a youth more than an adult. If you do dips facing the tower you'll hit your head on the pull up bar. Plus, the tower is not real stable when doing dips. It does shake a little. The pull up bar is too low for me unless I really tuck my legs up under myself. The tower seems to be constructed well enough, it just doesn't totally meet my needs. I just bought it so I'll keep it for awhile, and then sell it on Craig;s list, and try to find something better. This tower would be best for a middle school kid.
- Made well.
- Too small for an adult.