Legend Fitness SelectEdge Seated Pullover 1114
The seated pullover is an exercise that works the chest and back, and is a favorite among body builders or anyone that is looking to add strength and definition to their pecs and lats at the same time. Doing pullovers with a dumbbell or barbell, however, can be a bit risky if youíre working with heavier weights and donít have a spotter. The SelectEDGE Seated Pullover is perfect for working on refining your chest and back in an ultra-controlled manner without needing to rely on a spotter.
The upholstered elbow pads and 1.5-inch handles help you keep your form without sacrificing comfort. The foot pedal brings the weight to you so youíre not over-extending and risking injury. High quality pillow block bearings are durable and very smooth. The large cable cam keeps the effort real and the thickly padded seat keeps you comfortable so you can concentrate on what matters: the reps.
Like all other SelectEDGE products, this machine comes standard with mandrel-bent tubing, an enclosed weight stack, and two-tone upholstery. It is easy to use and comfort-focused, while still remaining stylish.
WEIGHT STACK INFO
The SelectEDGE Seated Pullover comes standard with a 200 pound weight stack. You can upgrade to a 240 pound weight stack. No adder plates are available. MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Foot lever brings the handles to a comfortable starting position.
- Large cable cam keeps the effort consistent and more direct.
- Partially hidden, aviation-grade cables.
- Thick, upholstered forearm pads for extra comfort.
- Mechanically-assisted seat adjustment.
- 200 pound weight stack standard. Upgrade available.
- No-cost two-tone upholstery.