The Steelflex PSBP Seated Bench Press offers the free and unconstrained feel of free weights but with the safety of a machine. Itís built to the highest standards in biomechanics and safety to provide you with the best possible results in a home or commercial setting.
- Main Frame: 11 gauge Square tubing.
- Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, electro- statically applied powder coat finish.
- Upholstery: 2″ Rebonded Scrap Foam + 10mm high density foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery.
- Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handle.
- Welding: Continuous welds at all joints.
- Bearings: Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points.
- Adjustable seat and back pads.
- Dimensions: 76" x 48"
- *Weight plates sold separately
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
By Ryan C.
May 14, 2021
I am creeping up on fifty years old, and I needed a bench press option that would allow me to lift heavy but not have to have a spotter. Though nothing can really replace the good ole flat bench for a old school workout, this machine allows for super fast pyramiding and exceptionally heavy benching too. It has the same function as some of the more expensive leverage systems, but it doesn't cost nearly as much. It is well worth the price to still be able to enter beast mode every now and then.
- Great leverage system
- cost a bit but not nearly as much as comparable brands
- easy load and storage of plates
- great bumper system