The York FTS Olympic Weight Bench is perfect for anyone wanting a fixed, flat bench. The fixed position means a strudy, strong bench that will hold up to the most demanding use.
- Sturdy 2" x 3" bent steel tubing.
- 11 Gauge Steel
- Telescoping uprights extend from 33"to 46" in 2 1/2" increments.
- Wide base ensures stability.
- Quick easy pop pin adjustment
- Dimensions: Length: 56" x Width: 48" x Height: 18"
- Pad Dimensions: 48"L x 10" W
100% Recommend this product (2 of 2 responses)
past year use has been beyond expectations.
February 20, 2019
Excellent bench that is sturdy, well made, and easy to assemble. Have used this bench for better part of a year in front of a cage with safety arms with no issues. The uprights lock sturdy at different levels under heavy weight demands. Great price on a solid bench for home gym.
- have benched 405 lbs with no problems. Rock solid
Excellent design and workmanship. Very satisfied.
August 4, 2013
Strong, sturdy, and well balanced.
- The 10 3/8 wide and 48 in long pad is the best size for me. Some other brands are too narrow or too short, or are tippy. Easy to assemble. strong sturdy and well balanced. THE vertical adjustable bar supports wrk well.. Good size saddles make racking and unracking the bar safe and convenient.